The Church in the Darkness Overview
No one is forced to join a cult. It frees you. It understands you. It envelops you until the words become greater than fact –they make you whole.
Labeled radicals and feeling persecuted by the US authorities , they relocate their followers to the 1 place they think they can create a socialist utopia: the jungles of South America. There they build Freedom Town. But relatives left behind from the usa become worried: what precisely is happening in this compound in the jungle?
You perform Vic, an ex-law enforcement officer that has snuck into Freedom Town to check in their nephew, Alex. Whether you select stealth or violence, you have to infiltrate the commune, find out what is going on inside, and find your nephew, until it is too late.
The dynamic story of The Church in the Darkness changes every time you play. It is up to you to research Freedom Town, figure out the changing personalities and motivations of these cult leaders, and decide what to do.
* What end will you get? Are you going to get Alex out, whether he wishes to go with you or not? Will you face the cult leaders? Are you going to join the cult?
* Unlock every end for each scenario by trying different play styles or creating differentchoices.
* Various ways to perform: Prevent detection completely, taking out guards and civilians non-lethallykill or kill anyone who gets in your way.
* Interview characters from Freedom Town and search for clues. Documents and letters scattered around camp will hint at the real nature of the commune.
How harmful would be the Walkers? Just how far will you go to find the facts and save Alex? Could it all have turned out differently?
Mature Content Description
The programmers describe the content like this:
* OS: Windows 7 or later (32 or 64 bit)
* Processor: Dual Core CPU – 2GHz
* Memory: 4 GB RAM
* Storage: 2 MB available space