WolfQuest Anniversary Edition Overview
LIVE THE LIFE OF A WILD WOLF
You’re a young gray wolf. Produced in the Northern selection of Yellowstone National Park, you learned the manners of the wolf on your family pack. Now you are venturing out in your — to explore, hunt, find a partner, establish land, and boost your own family.
Your quest begins on the slopes of Amethyst Mountain. Here you must test your searching skills against elk, moose, and mule deer. Once you’re a skilled hunter, you are able to seek another wolf to become your partner.
Then, collectively, you venture to Slough Creek, cutting through the the mountains north of the Lamar Valley, to establish a land and den site. Here you’ll raise a litter of pups: training them, feeding them, protecting them from the contest, and eventually taking them on a cross-country journey to a summer house. Can your little family pack triumph?
Explore WolfQuest’s realistic diversion of the Northern assortment of Yellowstone National Park –“the Serengeti of North America” — where herds of elk and other ungulates ramble the sagebrush steppe grasslands, alpine forests, and glorious high ridges.
But watch out for packs of witches that are stranger, that patrol their territories and do not look kindly on fleas. The wilderness brims with different dangers as well — grizzly bears, cougars, and coyotes — who vie with you for land and food.
REALISTIC ECOLOGY AND GAMEPLAY
WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition raises the bar for realistic and accurate eco-simulation gameplay:
* Herds of elk roam the property in realistic herds, together with moose, mule deer, and other prey.
* Other wolf packs maintain and defend their territory against intruders — for example you.
Decision Grizzlies, cougars, coyotes, and other predators struggle you over your kills — and shield theirs.
* Wolves communicate with each other using natural actions and vocalizations.
* Dynamic (family-friendly) courtship interactions enable you to choose a suitable mate.
* breathtaking wilderness maps (almost 50 square km ) depict Yellowstone’s Northern Range.
* Dynamic day/night, weather, and seasons immerse you in the wilderness.
Our science advisors include a number of the top wolf biologists on earth today, who help us maintain WolfQuest true to real wolf biology and behavior.
MORE FEATURES COMING DURING EARLY ACCESS!
* MULTIPLAYER: Public and private games with co-op assignments.
* SLOUGH CREEK: The next episode of this game, where you and your partner establish a territory and raise your pups.
* AND MORE: Achievements and collection missions!
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris 630 Pro or similar (using “Basic” mode in graphics settings)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset